Klinische Studien mit Beteiligung des IFB-Tx aus der 1. Förderphase
Projekt 2 (Beutel)
- Randomized, Multi-centre, Phase II Trial to compare the Event-Free Survival of Clofarabine / Ara-C (ClAraC) or of FLAMSA Treatment in Patients with High Risk AML or Advanced MDS scheduled for Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation. EudraCT 2010-021944-17. PI: A. Ganser, ongoing.
Projekt 6 (Hambach/Mischak-Weissinger)
- A phase I/II study of vaccination against minor histocompatibility antigens HA-1 or HA-2 after allogeneic stem cell transplantation for advanced haematological malignancies, PI: A. Ganser, Co-PI: L. Hambach, E. Mischak-Weissinger, Core Facility: Immune Monitoring, in preparation for re-submission to PEI.
Projekt 8 (Pape/Ahlenstiel)
- IVIST01: A multicenter, randomized, open-labeled study to steer immunosuppressive and antiviral therapy by measurement of virus- (CMV, ADV, HSV) specific T cells in addition to determination of trough levels of immunosuppressants in paediatric kidney allograft recipients. EudraCT 2009-012436-32. PI: Pape, Co-Investigator: Ahlenstiel, Department of Paediatric Nephrology, Clinical Trial Center, ongoing.
Projekt 11 (Schiffer)
- RIACT trial: Efficacy of Rituximab in Acute Cellular Rejection With B-cell Infiltrates in Renal Transplant Patients- Randomized Placebo Controlled Double Blind Trial, PI: Haller, Schiffer, Core Facility: Immune Monitoring, ongoing.
Projekt 19 (Lankisch)
- Urine proteomic analysis differentiates cholangiocarcinoma from primary sclerosing cholangitis and other benign biliary disorders. PI: Lankisch, Manns, Authors: Metzger et al., Mosaiques Diagnostics and Therapeutics AG, Gut, 2013, Impact factor: 10,614.
- Bile proteomic profiles differentiates cholangiocarcinoma from primary sclerosing cholangitis and choledocholithiasis. PI: Lankisch, Manns, Authors: Lankisch et al., Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endocrinology, Hepatology, 2011, Impact factor: 10,885.
Projekt 37 (Wedemeyer)
- Prevention of HBV reinfection after liver transplantation using entecavir monotherapy after short-term HBIg administration: A pilot study. EudraCT 2008-005976-28. PI: Manns, Wedemeyer, ongoing.
Projekt 46-48 (Kugler)
- Medication Adherence Enhancement in Heart Transplant Recipients. NCT00843960. PI: Kugler, completed.
- Systematic Evaluation of Predictors of Quality of Life in the Long-term After Solid Organ Transplantation. NCT00792064. PI: Kugler, completed.
- Rehabilitation and Outcome for Patients on LVAD Support. NCT00781807. PI: Kugler, completed.
Projekt 56 (Haller)
- EPO trial: Effect of Erythropoietin on Renal Function after Kidney Transplantation. EudraCT 2006-002938-38. Investigator: Haller, Authors: Hafer et al., Department of Nephrology and Hypertension, Clinical Research Center, Kidney International, 2012, Impact factor: 6,105.
Projekt 65 (Maecker-Kolhoff)
- Ped-PTLD Pilot 2005: Prospective Study of Diagnosis and Treatment of Post-transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease after Solid Organ Transplantation in Children. Study Coordinator: Maecker-Kolhoff, ongoing
- Allo-EBT: Safety Evaluation of Allogeneic HLA-matched EBV-specific T cells in patients with relapsed or refractory EBV-associated post-transplant malignancies (PTLD and soft tissue tumors). Authors: Maecker-Kolhoff et al., Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, protocol in preparation.
Projekt 78 (Melk)
- Cardiovascular comorbidity in children with chronic kidney disease and transplantation, 4C-T study. PI: Melk. Substudie zu 4C-Studie (The Cardiovascular Comorbidity in Children with Chronic Kidney Disease Study. NCT01046448), ongoing
Projekt 99 (Wiegmann)
- Prospective, International, Multi-Center, Randomized Clinical Investigation of TransMedics®Organ Care System (OCS™ LUNG) for Lung Preservation and Transplantation. NCT01630434. PI: Prof. Dr. med. Haverich, PD Dr. med. Warnecke, Co-Investigator: Dr. med. Wiegmann